TCS Webex, The name itself sounds like it is related to TCS. How TCS is using Webex? What is the use of Webex in the corporate field? Now it’s the time to known more about TCS Webex. In this article, we going to give the complete information of TCS Webex. Follow the article and learn more about TCS Webex.
TCS Webex is designed and developed by CISCO. TCS Webex is also called as CISCO Webex. In previous days when it was not digitalized companies used to conduct their meetings only at a particular place Where everyone should attend. But now CISCO has developed a software called TCS Webex which is used to online meetings from anywhere and at any time. Webex is also used to support center, Online training, Sudden web conferences, Live video conference and for many more online discussions incorporate.
TCS Webex is mainly designed for top multinational companies that have many branches. The official site for TCS Webex is https://tcs.webex.com/. All the TCS employees can log in at this site and attended meetings and conferences from any place.
History Of Webex
In 1995 Min Zhu and Subrah Iyar developed TCS Webex but it was called Video touch in their period later it was renamed to Webex. Later CISCO made a lot of changes and released Webex on 15th march 2007 witha a share value of $57 and for $3.2 profit.
How to use TCS Webex or CISCO Webex
It is quite easy to understand and use Webex. Here are a few steps to know how to use Tcs Webex
- The first step is some other person should welcome you on Webex through email.
- Now you click on that link and it will redirect to the main page.
- Here click on register icon and fill all the required details and submit it.
- You will get another email after your registration is successful. This mail will be with the details like login and password, link to join meetings at a particular date and time.
- Now you can open the link and join the meetings
- As you are attending an official meeting on the web, Please make sure of the microphone and if you want to speak in mid of meetings raise your hand to intimate your colleagues.
How to use TCS Webex on Android and IOS
Tcs webex can be easily used on Android and IOS easily by following the general steps.
- Download Webex application from play store or App store
- click join icon and enter the details of meeting number, URL and username
- click on join but the minimum speed of your connectivity should be around 2 MBPS
How to Schedule And Start Meeting on Webex
TCS Webex has a particular procedure to schedule and start a meeting. follow the following guidelines give below and start your. meeting easily
- Open TCS Webex login page and login with your mail-id.
- After the login is done you can see host a meeting a potion. Click on schedule meetings under that.
- If you don’t want advance schedule page then click on the Quick schedule.
- Here enter your meeting type, meeting topic name, password and confirm it. Now enter date and time and estimated duration.
- Now start inviting the people whom you want to attend the meeting through the emails.
- You can start meeting immediately by taping on the start button.
- Select the scheduled meeting if you start it on a particular date and time.
- Go to my meeting page and click on the start at the scheduled time if you have selected the schedule meeting option.
This TCS Webex meeting can be started through your smartphones also.
How to share your content during a meeting
- In the sharing panel, At the bottom of the screen click on the Quickstart button.
- Here you can share files, Whiteboard, records, etc.
- You can use the annotation tool under the member menu to highlight your shared content.
How to share your screen during a meeting
- Be sure that your video is empowered under the meeting menu.
- Click on the video icon In the member panel and double-tap it for full-screen option.
- To stop sharing your video click on the video button again.
We hope that in this article we had given the best and useful information for the TCS Webex users that will clear all the doubts about Webex. Share TCS Webmail it if you like the article. Leave your comments and doubts in the below box. Follow the article for more updates regarding technical information.