How to identify yourself in TCS webmail? Tcswebmail is the employee portal for the employees of Tata Consultancy Services. TCS Webmail allows the employees to check their emails from the company. webmail.tcs.com is the official website for the employees of the Tcs to login and access mails.
A few months ago, Tata Consultancy Services has changed the webmail address to a new Vpn in order to provide better work experience to its employees. At this time it has become very difficult for the employees of TCS to access the mails i.e, employees cannot access there mails outside the premise(outside the workplace and also on any device).
To give a solution for this Citrix Workspace has come into the picture. Citrix gives a flawless performance and thus TCS has done a partnership with it. Now, the employees can simply open the Netscaler Gateway and access their emails without opening the webmail.tcs.com.
How To Identify Yourself In Tcs webmail
As an employee of TCS, you can identify yourself on TCSWebmail in different ways. Citrix workspace is one of the best options to login to Tcs Webmail and to identify yourself from anywhere. Follow the below instructions carefully to access the TCS Webmail through Citrix Workspace.
- The first step is to download the Citrix Workspace app on your device from the app store or google play store and install it.
- Then after go to the login page of the tata consultancy service i.e. Netscaler Gateway. Netscaler Gateway is the new login page for the TCS Webmail by TCS.
- You will now enter the new page. On this page, you need to enter your TCS Ultimate credentials in the fields given.
- Then after you will redirect to webmail through the Citrix Workspace app.
- Now access the to TCS mail login page through the lotus webmail on the Citrix app
- Now you will enter into the TCS webmail login page, here enter your webmail user name and password to get access for your mails.
In this way, you can identify your self on TCS Webmail. Follow us on tcswebmail.top, for more updates on TCS Webmail. Feel free to share your quires as well as feedback in the comment box below.